I have fun with the software, although I don't really know what it is for so, I'll enclose the list here:
1.MySQL Database (well, this is not surprising at all, I think we bought them to generate traffic to our site).
2. xVM VirtualBox 1.6 (somebody is getting tired of paying licences to VmWare when they can get it for free).
3. Solaris 10 Operating System (This should be the number one, this is the Jewel of the Crown, after Sparc)
4. Sun Download Manager 2.0 (To manage the previous downloads, cool decision).
5. Sun Studio 12 (of course, the best choice to build software for Sparc -and Solaris- and other systems too).
6. Solaris Express Developer Edition (We are confusing customers: they want to download, and pay support, for the genuine Solaris 10, not this. I'll send a memo to Jonathan tomorrow).
7. Services Tools Bundle (STB) 3.1 (Of course, the set of tools that our Sparc -and Solaris- customers need).
8. Sun Device Detection Tool 2.0 (I laugh at the plug-n-pray capability in Windows, this is cool!!!).
9. Directory Server Enterprise Edition (Of course, the place to authenticate your Solaris users in your huge platform! Now seriously: this is the best software product we had ever, and the corner stone and the best-selling product in the software area. You'll be amazed if you knew how much money we still do with this product compared to Identity Manager and Role Manager!!!).
10. Web Server 7.0 Update 3 (I don't get this... We even distribute Apache in our Solaris -all versions-, we push very hard for SAMP, and we still were not able to kill the Web Server, users still download it... People are strange!).