Monday, November 19, 2007

Sun Shopping Poll is still open

Well, I just took my medication after the crisis I suffered while writing my previous post, so I came back just to tell you that our poll about which company should Sun buy is still open, and now there is a tie between BEA and RedHat.

To be honest, I have been preparing some speeches to pronounce after the acquisition of that Linux company, but after what has happened with HR and the people leaving for Oracle, maybe it should be a good idea to digest BEA, so Larry would take his own medicine for once.
I'll be thinking about it. Keep on voting meanwhile and sending me comments.

I guess that those nice nurses sent by Steve, Iulia and Natasha, gave me too much of the dose of medicine... Peeeeace out! I looooove you Steeeveeee...

No comments: