Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm Back...

...so there is no need to worry about my long absence, as the one of my beloved fellow Fake Jonathan that seems to be eternal (he doesn't want to talk about that). Indeed it is plenty justified, and it is not that I've been on holidays, but I've been working very hard to contribute to the comeback of Sun in this thrilling economy we are suffering nowadays. I had to go back to the Sun laboratories to forge myself the latest version of our Niagara II servers, or to be more precise, the UltraSPARC T2 (yes, like Terminator) plus processor, now in two sockets servers.
¿Fujitsu? Yes, they paid us so we allow them to use the processors and so on, so we pretend this is a joint venture and so on (well, I forged the server myself, I wouldn't lie about this..., would I?).

No comments: