Thursday, October 4, 2007

Scooter is Travelling these weeks

First of all I have to thank (I'll deny it in my memoirs), our (now, after we signed the OEM deal agreement with M$) dear Fake Steve Ballmer for sending me the photos from our Fake CEO's of The World Conference.
Yes, as you may have guessed, this is one of the reasons why I'm writting so little lately. The meeting was very interesting, and I had a real chance to expose to other CEO's the way to ruin, I mean, to reign a company as Sun, using samples from my decisions and the ones Jonathan is making lately.

I'll try to come back as soon as possible to share my vision with you, but I've heard that sun is holding an engineering conference in Las Vegas next week. I'm not interested at all in talking to engineers now that I'm retired, but I'm curious to know what is Jonathan to talk about there as he didn't invite me this time to go and make one of my arch-famous speeches!! (No, I'm not jealous, just curious...).

By the way, our poll about what software company should we buy is running, and RedHat is winning so far.

I'll come back as soon as possible and maybe I have some interesting things from Las Vegas to tell you (maybe I'm even lucky gambling).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you tell us more about Sun Federal? The thing you run? :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Unknown said...

Yo Scotty, you stiffed the hotel when you left and those two Korean girls too. Not to worry though, my people told me about it and we took care of the bills. This is the third time we have had to do this, I don't mind, I just find it interesting.