Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Homer: Thanks for inviting me to your show.

Dear Homer,

I really appreciate your invitation to take part in your show, in the episode "The Simpsons at wild west 2.0".
I am absolutely excited of being part of the show, and I really like the takes where I took part, but, honestly, I cannot remember filming the episode... and I'm not forgetting to take regularly my pills..

Anyhow, it seems like a kind of fashion for everybody in the Valley to be a part of your show, so I'd really thank you if you could broadcast again this episode, so I can show all the rest of the Fakes who was the real first fake to take part in your show.

Yours sincerely,

Fake Scott.

(Intern writer note: Should I address it to Homer, or to Fake Homer? Here at Bangalore we don't have very clear the meaning of all that Fake People. I should have followed my uncle Apu's advice to travel to Amerika to find a decent job at the Kwik-E-Mart).

No comments: